Thursday 7 May 2015

Chris Brown 'Voodoo prophetess' invades singer's California home

Brown has shared on Instagram the picture of the woman who invaded his California home to perform voodoo spells.

Chris Brown reveals a mystery Voodoo beleiver invade in California home

Chris Brown's Calabasas home has been  invaded by a woman alleged to be a voodoo priest today, May 7.
The singer, who just returned to California from his Vegas birthday bash on May 5, shared a picture of the invader on his Instagram and wrote below:
''I get home and find this crazy individual in my house. She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meAls. She Wrote "I love you" on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib.''
He continued, ''This goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!! I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy shit''
Brown isn't the only celebrity who's house has been invaded in the last few years. Actress, Sandra Bullock had to hide inside her closet to call 911 when she found a strange man in her bedroom in 2014.
There was a preliminary hearing on April 9 for the man who was arrested for hopping Bullock's fence and entering her Bel Air home through a sun-room door while she was in her bedroom.
Joshua James Corbett, 39, has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment