Monday 11 May 2015

Kim Kardashian Reality star is completely naked again

Is Kim just obsessed with her nakedness or being paid millions to strip for the world?
Kim Kardashian naked
Kim Kardashian displays huge breast for photo shootKim Kardashian totally ditched her clothes and underwear as she stripped naked , plastered in paint for a provocative photo shoot for her website .
The 34-year-old reality star showed off all her insane curves as she posed for the cameras on the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians on Sunday, May 10.
You might think it's either Kim just loves showing all her body parts to the rest of the world or she receives millions of dollars to go stark naked but she says its all about he confidence in her body again after giving birth toNorth West in 2013.
The mother-of-one explained that she was always worried about a dry skin condition before taking off her clothes for a photographer.
''I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable. So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that. I just want to do fun and artsy things. I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff.''

No comments:

Post a Comment