kunle adegbite grabbed lady's breasts
Tuesday August 4th, 2015 – Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite Accused Of Grabbing A Lady’s Boobs In The US, Yoruba Actor Dragged Into Biodun Okeowo & Adediwura Gold’s Lesbianism Fight
Nollywood actor Kunle Adegbite has been dragged into a heated lesbianism war between popular Yoruba actresses Adediwura Gold and Biodun Okeowo.
He got into the mess because he is a close friend of Biodun Okeowo who called out Adediwura Gold for being a lesbian few weeks ago.
Well to cut the long story short, Wura Gold accused Kunle Adegbite of grabbing a lady’s breasts during a function in the United States.
This came weeks after Kunle Adegbite defended his friend, Biodun Okeowo on a live TV show.
Kunle Adegbite was contacted by BON to validate the breasts-grabbing allegation.
Here is what he told the organisers of BON:
”Please I do not want to have anything to do with the issue between Biodun and Wura. I don’t want my name to be mentioned where Wura is being mentioned. Wura is a Nuisance and only trying to get attention and Name for herself. We’re not mates in the industry or anywhere else. I will not stand to trade words with her. I am a responsible person. When I visit the United States or any other country, I face what took me there. I don’t have a business with frolicking with girls let alone stooping low to touch a ladies breast. It’s fabricated and everyone knows the truth.”.